All On 4 implants
The advantages of the All on 4 process:
- You don’t have to wait for 3 months after the implant installation
- You get your teeth (crowns) right away
- Lower procedure costs
- No braces
The All on 4 concept was introduced 20 years ago by Prof. Paulo Malo at his Malo clinic, only to patent it later on in cooperation with Nobel Biocare, a leading manufacturer providing scientifically proven implant solutions with a lifetime warranty.
You can get the answers to the following questions on this video:
- What is the All on 4 implant installation technique?
- Why is it a great replacement for full braces?
- Who is the All on 4 technique for?
- What is the cost of the All on 4 technique?
- How much will you save compared to the classic implant installation?
- How long does the procedure last?
- Is the All on 4 a painless technique or does the patient require sedation?
Why opt for the All on 4 process of implant installation?
Step by step
- 3D jaw scan (CBCT)
- Analyzing the scan and planning the therapy – our professional team will analyze your jaw scan and create a therapy plan specifically for you!
- Therapy plan and free consultations
- Installing the implant – implant installation follows
- In case we reach valid primary stability of the implant, we can make a temporary dental crown the same or the following day.
- You can get all of this and more at very affordable rates at the Dental Oral Center.
In case you have any questions or need further clarification of the process, we are at your disposal!